11 Mannikin Way, BOHLE PLAINS
SOLD by Dean Dank
Located in the exclusive Kalynda Chase, this beautiful four bedroom home epitomises family living at it’s best, designed for both entertaining and everyday enjoyment featuring a well-zoned layout with more exciting spaces to discover.
Upon entering the home you’ll discover the open plan living area and meals zone with the heart of the home as the well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and a breakfast bar.
In keeping with the nicely flowing floor plan, the property offers four generously sized bedrooms in total sharing a contemporary central bathroom while the master is large in size and offers a walk-in wardrobe with ample storage plus a spacious ensuite with spa bath.
Entertaining outdoors is a breeze, sit back and relax under the covered patio whilst overlooking the gorgeous rear yard which showcases the beautiful resort style salt-water pool.
Features of the property include:
– Master suite boasting size-able ensuite features large spa bath with walk-in robe
– Three other bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and all with brand new carpet
– Serviced by the family bathroom with separate toilet
– Beautiful kitchen with enormous bench space, island bench has breakfast bar and additional storage
– Formal lounge, dining and family room which wrap around the kitchen
– Living zones overlook the large backyard
– Home office with multiple built-in desks and ample storage
– Original garage has been converted into a multi-media rumpus room with 2.6 x 1.5m screen & projector
– Laundry with side access creating an easy transition to the outdoors
– Outdoor entertaining patio and swimming pool
– In-ground pebble-crete salt-water swimming pool with night-lights and shade cloth cover
– Fully fenced corner block of land with electric side gate access enabling your vehicles to drive directly under the carport
– Attached to the carport, fully lined and air-conditioned room perfect for a teenage retreat or man-cave
Extras include: Garden Shed, air-conditioning throughout, 1.6KW of solar and is fully insulated to reduce energy costs, low maintenance vegetable garden, Cathedral ceilings accentuate the living area and much more.
A truly remarkable family home, it’s sought-after address is within excellent proximity of The Willows State School and Thuringowa State High School and is within walking distance to local shops and parks. This property is a must see, book your inspection today, call Dean Dank on 0412 036 276.