11 Whimbrel Street, BOHLE PLAINS
SOLD by Dean Dank
Located in a quiet yet convenient locale sits this immaculate home combining flowing interiors, private outdoor areas and a contemporary ambience, it provides the ultimate entertainers’ haven with a family orientation. Upon entering the home you’ll discover the open plan living area and meals zone with the heart of the home as the well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a SMEG oven and a breakfast bar. Adjoining the main living area is the private theatre room perfect for watching the NRL Grand Final or enjoying your favourite movie with the family.
In keeping with the nicely flowing floor plan, the property offers four generously sized bedrooms in total sharing a contemporary central bathroom while the master offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Entertain outdoors with your choice of desk style dining or enjoying a cold beverage on the extended patio whilst overlooking the gorgeous rear yard which showcases the beautiful resort style salt-water pool. A truly remarkable family home, it’s sought-after address is within excellent proximity of The Willows State School and Thuringowa State High School and is within walking distance to local shops and parks.
Features of the property include:
– Four double bedrooms in total, three with built-in wardrobes, all with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Serviced by the ultra-modern main bathroom with separate toilet
– Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Open plan dining and living domains with access to the beautiful outdoor entertaining
– Private theatre room with access from main living
– Stunning kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink, dishwasher and more
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access
– Double gate side access with room for the caravan or boat
– Fully landscaped, established and irrigated gardens
– Resort style in-ground salt-water pool with waterfall and new chlorinator
– Covered outdoor entertaining with separate deck and extended patio area
– Freshly painted throughout
Extras include: 3x3m garden shed, NBN, Foxtel, surround sound speakers, quality timber louvers, security screens throughout, split-system air-conditioning and much more.
Situated in the leafy Kalynda Chase & built by Grady Homes in 2007, the quality of the interior is of an incredibly high standard. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this stunning family home – contact Dean Dank on 0412 036 276 to book your inspection today.