11/6 Alexandra Street, NORTH WARD
SOLD by Annette Rowlings
Creating the ultimate connection with the outdoors this apartment has its very own Roof Top Terrace’. Scenic views to the iconic castle hill and surrounds are captured from many vantage points throughout the apartment.
Offering three bedrooms on a unique floor plan with two of the bedrooms on the one level each complete with balconies, the third bedroom a mezzanine with space for a private lounge.
The main bedroom has an ensuite with spa bath and walk-in robe, overlooking a tropical garden setting, perfect for your morning cuppa and evening night cap.
A full size kitchen with crisp white cabinetry and ample bench space blend with the neutral tones of the soft furnishing, open plan living flows out to the balcony for your outdoor connection on this level.
For special occasions the private roof deck, offers a private space for parties and entertaining guests fireworks nights or just sit back and watch the walkers on the hill, whilst enjoying a modern city lifestyle.
– Fully air-conditioned top level apartment in a building comprising six only, 12 in complex
– Unique floor plan with a mezzanine level third bedroom
– Modern and functional kitchen with good cupboard and bench space
– Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite with corner spa
– Large front verandah faces the hill
– Roof top terrace included in the 210sqm floor plan
– Cooling tiled flooring to the main living areas
– Two secure off-street large undercover carparks plus a storeroom
– Centrally positioned tropical resort in-ground pool
– Total floor space approximately 210sqm
– Positioned amidst some of Townsville’s heritage listed and exclusive hillside properties
– A striking view to Castle Hill
– Positioned to capture the cool and welcoming afternoon breezes
– In close proximity to the Grammar and St Patrick’s College
– The ever popular “Strand’ with eateries, restaurants and cafes nearby
– The complex is directly opposite the Botanical Gardens and iconic Castle Hill
Get to know North Ward:
Locals and holiday goers alike love the caf culture mix on the foreshore and walk path of the iconic Strand. Wide tree lined streets within walking distance to the beach give a holiday atmosphere to this city side suburb.