12 Edmonds Street, WEST MACKAY
SOLD By Mark Daniel
Stylishly modernised, perfectly located & electric gate access to the huge 10x7m powered shed with 7×7.5m awning – this beautiful property has a lot to boast about! Polished timber floors, soft neutral tones & a subtle contemporary edge blend brilliantly throughout this home. The front foyer is a clever space for a study area & chaise-lounge; the perfect balance of work & relaxation. The gorgeous modern kitchen is eye candy to those who enjoy workable bench space, plenty of cupboards, high-end design finish and quality appliances at their fingertips. All bedrooms comprise built-in robes & the stylish bathroom is nearby. A 2nd toilet is found in the large laundry, convenient for the many guests you’ll invite around to congregate on the massive entertaining area while overlooking the big, picturesque backyard. A tranquil feel to this gorgeous home is enhanced by the lush lawn and low maintenance gardens that surround the property. Don’t delay with this one, arrange your inspection today!
Standout features of this gorgeous property include;
• Stunning, lowset Queenslander
• Fully fenced on 819sqm, electric gate side access to one side
• Beautifully renovated
• High ceilings & polished timber floors
• All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & extra wide oven
• Light filled study area
• Laundry with convenient 2nd toilet
• Large back patio
• 10m x 7m powered shed (10amp x 15amp)
• 7m x 7.5m awning – perfect for the big toys!
• Bore water
• Roof & gutters only 12 years old
• 2nd side access with additional room for carport
• Super location, 2 minutes to CBD
Give Mark a call today to arrange your viewing of this fabulous property today!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.