14 Glencloy Street, FERNY GROVE
Commanding an impressive elevated position, this large double brick Ferny Grove home has undergone a contemporary renovation that will absolutely delight!
Effortlessly blending timeless features with vogue modern updates, you’ll be impressed the moment you step through the front door onto the concrete floors that expand throughout the massive open, plan living and dining rooms.
Stylish hardwood timber raked ceilings provide the ultimate backdrop for an expansive area that exudes style, space and versatility. The airy high ceilings open onto a flexible outdoor area that can be used as a covered alfresco patio, additional parking or storage.
The adjoining brand new kitchen impresses with expansive Caesarstone benches sitting atop an abundance of crisp white cabinetry, and all set perfectly with gleaming stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and tile splash back. The chef’s kitchen continues into the wonderful butler’s pantry, highly desired among the most discerning of buyers and perfect to hide away any mess!
Privately tucked away, three good sized bedrooms all enjoy built-in robes and new stylish timber floors, with the master enjoying the added bonus of air-conditioning and private ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are serviced well by the main bathroom set with timeless white tiling. Two separate toilets and a separate laundry add extra convenience.
Internal stairs guide you down to the huge versatile rumpus room and built-in bar area. Take advantage of the legal height to transform the space into a dual living situation, fourth bedroom, teenage retreat or whatever you desire!
Immaculate landscaped gardens ensure the property presents beautifully with room for additional vehicles and solar hot water to take the pressure off expenses.
This property is located in a leafy highly sought after pocked of Ferny Grove only 12km from the CBD, with the train station, schools and shops nearby. Ferny Grove train station is to soon undergo a huge $9 million transformation to include retail, residential, additional parking and a cinema complex.
This immaculate and stylish home will be snapped up quickly!
• Renovated spacious double brick home
• Large open plan living and dining with polished concrete floors
• Raked stylish hardwood timber ceilings
• Brand new chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and butler’s pantry
• Covered alfresco area or additional parking
• Three upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning and private ensuite
• Family friendly main bathroom
• Separate laundry room and additional toilet
• Internal stairs
• Huge rumpus room with built in bar, legal height provides scope for versatility as desired
• Immaculate landscaped gardens
• Solar hot water
• Within 12km of the CBD, close to transport, schools and shops