19 Woodtop Court, FERNY HILLS
Beautifully finished, this outstanding Queenslander home is perfectly presented with contemporary style and finesse.
Set high on a large 719m2 block overlooking Bert Hill Reserve, this beautiful home welcomes you to your Queenslander dreams. Large, open plan lounge and dining are complete with air-conditioning, stunning polished timber floors and fresh contemporary paintwork throughout. Anchoring the living zone, the brand new, modern kitchen is a head turner with quality appliances, an abundance of cabinetry including walk-in pantry with sliding barn style door, breakfast bar and expansive stone bench space. It’s sure to please the most discerning of chefs.
The French doors open onto a covered deck overlooking Bert Hill Reserve providing the ultimate entertainers paradise and an all-weather outdoor living space. The lush, low maintenance gardens mirroring the reserve complete this home.
Inside you are well catered for with four spacious bedrooms, the master boasting French doors opening onto the large deck, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The main, family friendly bathroom services the rest of the home.
Fully fenced and accessed by a path that winds past the fish pond, the large wrap around deck will be the perfect place to welcome guests.
The homes many other features include garaging for two vehicles with remote access and a lockable storage room downstairs, a huge amount of flexible storage space adorning the garage and under home areas perfect for a workshop.
• 719m2 block with stunning tree-top views
• Large wrap around deck
• Spacious, open-plan living and dining with polished floors and air-conditioning
• Brand new modern kitchen with European appliances and expansive stone benches
• Master with French doors opening to deck, walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Three additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family friendly main bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Large covered entertaining deck
• Private landscaped gardens with extra large storage shed
• Double remote garage
• Flexible storage spaces downstairs