20 Glebe Street, GORDON PARK
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE!
Perfectly blending an amazing and chic inner-northern location with the serenity and peacefulness of adjoining sprawling parkland, this three bedroom home backing onto Kedron Brook offers a great opportunity to renovate and reap the rewards.
Beautiful polished timber floors welcome you into the property and guide you through the spacious dining room, set beautifully with ornate ceiling features. The adjacent kitchen has been updated with crisp white cabinetry, deluxe large stainless stove and oven and ample bench space with a spacious floor plan allowing for an eat-in meals area if you desire.
French doors open into the adjacent living room, air-conditioned for added comfort and providing the perfect place for relaxation.
The bedrooms are all well sized, each enjoying polished timber floors and cooling ceiling fans, with the master having the added bonus of air-conditioning. The bedrooms are all serviced impeccably by the updated bathroom with family friendly design and contemporary tiling and vanity. A separate toilet is added convenience.
Outside you’ll find a large, private backyard bordered perfectly by the beautiful Kedron Brook parklands and providing a serene private setting. A wonderful sun deck offers the perfect place to enjoy your summer drinks and a tranquil outlook.
Located in a quiet street, approximately eight kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, you are minutes from the tunnels and multiple transport options. With highly sought after schools in abundance in the area, this is an ideal opportunity to have the perfect tranquil lifestyle without compromising on location.
• 736m2 backing onto Kedron Brook
• Great opportunity to renovate in amazing location
• Polished floors throughout
• Separate dining room with ornate ceiling features
• Updated large kitchen area
• Spacious air-conditioned living room
• Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans; master with air-conditioning
• Updated family friendly bathroom with separate toilet
• Huge, private backyard with deck
• 27m of direct parkland access with Kedron Brook and pathways beyond
• Quiet street in highly sought after suburb
• Approximately eight kilometres to Brisbane CBD and close to tunnels, schools and shops