26 Lakeshore Circuit, IDALIA
SOLD by Martin McDonough
Seize this opportunity to purchase a quality lifestyle for your family in this immaculate home situated in the premier suburb of Fairfield Waters. Set on a generous 613 sq.m. allotment, this property has a fully rendered block front fence with side access to a 3m x 6m block shed that is located to the rear of the property.
Once you step inside the property you will find it is tiled throughout to all living areas and the kitchen. The dcor is relaxing and neutral making it easy to add a splash of colour with your own furnishings and artwork. Modern blinds and stainless steel fans are featured throughout the home which is also fully air conditioned.
The main family living area is open-plan combining the kitchen, dining and lounge and opens out onto on to a large under covered patio and paved area. The kitchen complements the size of the home and has a large island bench that incorporates a double sink and breakfast bar. The bench tops allow ease of preparation of all meals and the appliances are stainless steel with a ceramic cook top. Cupboards and drawers are plentiful and there is a large single door pantry.
The four good-sized bedrooms all have built-in-mirror-robes, are carpeted and the master bedroom has its own ensuite with shower plus access to the patio and paved area. The main family bathroom has both bath and shower and a separate toilet. The laundry has linen storage and a sink.
The living area flows out through to glass sliding doors onto the large patio; perfect for alfresco dining. There is a 3m x 6m shed with and a roller door for that boat or secure parking and there is adjoining storage area for the gardens tools. Also to the left of the rear yard you will find a large paved area surrounded by a planter box garden filled with your favourite veggies and herbs.
* Freshly painted and in immaculate condition
* 613 sq.m. allotment with a rendered front fence and side access to the rear shed
* Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living
* Fully tiled, neutral dcor, blinds and stainless steel fans throughout
* Kitchen with island bench, double sink and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, ceramic hob and heaps of cupboard space
* Walk-in single door panty
* Four bedrooms with built-in-mirror-robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and access to patio
* Main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
* Laundry with sink and linen storage
* Air conditioning throughout
* Double garage, 3m x 6m rear shed with and roller door
* Low-maintenance lawns, auto-irrigated
* Short drive to quality shopping with Kmart, Woolworths and plenty of coffee shops to pick from
* Minutes from the ring road that leads to the James Cook University, hospital and Lavarack Barracks
* Just 8 minutes from the city!