2/85 Shakespeare Street, MACKAY
SOLD By Mark Daniel
In a fantastic central position and newly installed NBN, this 2 bedroom double storey unit is certain to make your future bright with city living right at your doorstep.
Solidly constructed of a double brick construction, suspended concrete ceiling and rendered interior makes it easy to see why Cyclone Debbie didn’t even make a dent!
A private front courtyard offers great space for alfresco dining on a balmy summer evening, or soaking up some beautiful winter sunshine on a deck chair, book in hand! With new front and rear fencing soon to be installed, you’ll feel like the king of your castle
The newly renovated kitchen is a great size and features quality appliances. A large open plan living zone with tiles underfoot allows you plenty of space to incorporate a study nook and the largest of couches!
Wide, carpeted stairs take you up to two double sized bedrooms. A modern bathroom and separate toilet are conveniently located between the bedrooms.
Stand-out features of this property include:
• NBN connected
• Not affected by 2008 floods or Cyclone Debbie!
• Great location & active Body Corporate Committee
• Sturdy two-storey double brick construction with suspended concrete ceiling & rendered interior
• Private entrance & lovely front courtyard area
• Recently painted
• Security screens
• Beautiful modern kitchen and bathroom
• Huge open plan lounge/dining room
• Carpets to bedrooms
• Good storage
• Grassy areas front and back
• Single carport accessed off Gold Street
• Conveniently positioned in the city, close to all of the great amenities Mackay has to offer!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.