29 Riechelmann Street, HEATLEY
Fresh and Fuss-Free!
This recently renovated three bedroom house is close to schools, shops and parks – but you’d never know it sitting on the stunning timber deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard.
With timber floors and a fresh lick of crisp white paint throughout, this home is fresh, inviting and ready for you to kick-back and enjoy someone else’s hard work.
All three bedrooms include a built-in wardrobe and fans, and only one isn’t air conditioned but is kept cool by large windows catching the second floor breeze. The modern kitchen, capable of fitting a two door fridge, also offers a six plate gas stove and a spacious walk-in pantry.
The toilet is separate from the bathroom, so everyone has room to ready themselves on busy mornings, and the new design has retained some of the old Queensland charm.
You’ll find more storage space than you’ll be able to fill, with a storage cupboard in the bathroom and an extra storage room downstairs beside the laundry, plus multiple entertainment areas will mean that everyone will be kept happy.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 carports
– One family bathroom, with a storage cupboard for easy access to linen and toiletries
– Air conditioning in 2 bedrooms, lounge and dining rooms
– Highly desired timber floorboards throughout the home will keep you cool underfoot
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas including a veranda on the second story, raised deck leading from the ground floor and patio at the bottom of the garden
– Covered parking space for two cars, plus room in the driveway for more
– Potential to build-in an office, rumpus room and gust quarters under the house
– Close to schools, Stockland and Willows Shopping Centres, Domain and sporting facilities