30 Jarrah Street, BEACONSFIELD
SOLD By Ben Chick
Enviably positioned on a 770m2 block in the desirable suburb of Beaconsfield is this exceptional residence showcasing an arresting facade with a double remote lock-up garage, manicured low maintenance garden, rear entertaining area with a heated spa and spacious gardens with vehicle side access – perfect for the caravan, boat or jetski.
Upon entry to this tastefully renovated home, you are greeted by a two-toned timber-look floor that highlights the free flowing floor plan, a warm and sophisticated colour palette, and an impressive list of luxury features and quality finishes.
The bathroom and kitchen with their modern art deco appeal, warm lighting and timbers will make you the envy of your family and friends. The home is fitted with modern security features to keep you and your loved ones safe, plus heating and cooling to remain at a comfortable temperature all year round.
Residing on a quiet family street moments from parks, shops, quality schools, golf clubs and transport, this home is well positioned for the first home buyer, family, professional or investor – essentially perfect for anyone wanting to call this home theirs.
For more information and an inspection of this home, enquire today.
– Tastefully renovated three bedroom home
– All bedrooms have newly laid plush carpet and built-in wardrobes
– Open living floor plan
– Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, large pantry and insinkerator
– Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Timber-look flooring throughout
– Double lock up garage
– Rear entertaining area has built in spa
– Full window security screens
– Alarm system
– Keyless entry to entrances
– Restored roof
– Side access to rear garden and potential for access from front of property
– Low maintenance home
– Quiet street, close to shops, quality schools, parks, golf course and day care centres
– 770m2 block
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.