42 Tosca Street, CASHMERE
EXQUISITE FAMILY HOME
Spread out over an enviable 700m2 flat block, this is a modern low-set home that is ready for you to move in and relax without having to lift a finger! Fully renovated only 13 months ago.
Comfortable family living comes easily in the open plan design of the spacious lounge and dining, set on sleek tiles and with the added bonus of ducted air-conditioning. Centrally located, the modern, galley styled kitchen allows the chef of the family to always stay part of the action whilst enjoying the deluxe space, huge abundance of cabinetry, expansive bench space and gleaming stainless steel appliances.
Entertaining will be a breeze in the roomy covered and tiled patio. With modern lighting, ceiling fans and television points, it provides a wonderful alfresco outdoor living area, truly extending your lifestyle outside. Flowing from the patio, the fenced, flat backyard provides a wonderful zone for children and pets and the built-in fireplace is the ultimate winter hangout.
Movie nights will be at your house with the ultimate media room ready for the latest blockbuster, with large cinema screen, built-in surround sound and feature cinema lighting adding to the ambience and experience. You’ll never go to the cinemas again!
Privately tucked away, four bedrooms sit on plush carpet, each benefiting from good built-in storage. The master bedroom will delight with large walk-in-robe and spacious modern ensuite with feature tiling. Servicing the rest of the house, the main bathroom provides a family friendly layout with separate bath and shower set on contemporary tiling. The separate toilet and large laundry adds extra convenience.
With a double lock-up garage, side access and room for trailers etc, this house is ideally located in a peaceful cul-de-sac street close to bikeways, pathways, beautiful nature reserves and only a few minutes to local shops and schools.
• Open plan living and dining set on sleek tiles
• Full home automation system
• New ducted air-conditioning throughout with zoning options
• Galley style kitchen with abundance of cabinetry, bench space and stainless appliances
• Spacious covered and tiled alfresco patio
• Five good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and contemporary ensuite
• Invisiguard security on doors and windows
• Separate spacious laundry
• Large, landscaped fenced backyard with built-in fire pit
• Double lock-up garage with side access
• Quiet cul-de-sac street close to bike ways and walking paths
• Minutes to local shops and schools=