47 Tennessee Way, KELSO
SOLD by Dean and Stephanie Dank
Exquisitely presented throughout, this stunning four-bedroom residence offers family luxury in a desirable section of Tennessee Way with many house-proud neighbours surrounding.
An instant wow-factor has been achieved with the ultra-modern facade teamed with landscaped gardens, huge shed and stunning in-ground swimming pool. The entry level lends itself well into entertaining with a practical combination of both formal and informal living areas. A sitting room for more intimate occasions and a large home theatre / media room to entertain everyone. An open-plan gourmet kitchen with an island breakfast bar, generous storage and gas cooking. The dining space greets a view of the garden and alfresco living area.
The luxurious master bedroom is equipped with separate walk-in robe and dual headed shower in the ensuite. The other three well sized bedrooms all offer built-in wardrobes. This house also offers the perfect set-up for a home business with a spacious office / study that has built-in desks and ample storage.
– Four bedrooms in total,
– Master has a walk in robe and en-suite with his and hers twin shower
– Master chefs kitchen
– Perfect formal dining area off the kitchen
– Large home theatre/ media room and central living zone
– Study / home office with in-built desks and ample storage
– Bore andfully automatic irrigation so garden maintenance is a breeze
– Rain Bird controlled irrigation
– Electric gates to the front and offering remote garaging for two vehicles with internal access direct to the kitchen
– Large covered entertainer’s patio overlooking the contemporary formal pool
– 9x6m powered shed complete with remote door, fixed shelving, ceiling fans and still room to tandem park up to two vehicles
– Generator back up plug for Cyclone season
– Ron Jones Home built 2008, 270sqm U/R
Extras include: Security Screens, ceiling fans in every room, ADSL, NBN, Foxtel, Gas hot water and much more.
This exquisite home offers stylish spaces adorned with high quality finishes and is situated on 2020sqm of lush land, don’t miss your opportunity to secure this stunning home. Contact Dean Dank on 0412 036 276 to arrange your inspection today.