57 Bowser Street, WINDSOR
Effortlessly blending grand Queenslander character with updated contemporary conveniences and all only 4kms to the Brisbane CBD, this spacious Windsor residence has it all!
Highly desired Queenslander character features have been retained and reconditioned throughout the home, including VJ walls and ornate ceiling and window features. You won’t go wanting on space with a large living room and versatile sunroom greeting you upon entrance and providing a myriad of living options.
Sitting beautifully on polished timber floors the dining room enjoys an airy raked ceiling and sits adjacent to a large updated kitchen. Renovated with modern conveniences, the kitchen enjoys an abundance of cabinetry, quality appliances and expansive bench space.
Flowing from the dining room, your entertaining zone awaits via a beautiful large covered deck. Complete with new contemporary light fittings and ceiling fans and cafe/sun blind around the perimeter it provides a wonderful all-weather alfresco zone. Peacefully overlooking the backyard, you’ll delight in watching children enjoy the paradise that is provided for them via the built-in fort and enviable purpose built rock climbing wall. With a large amount of green space, landscaped gardens and room for a pool, you’ll love your outdoor oasis.
Inside, the occupants of the house are brilliantly cater for with three bedrooms on the lower level, all including built-in wardrobes, and all serviced well by the family friendly bathroom, updated with contemporary tiling and character vanity.
Upstairs you’ll find two extra bedrooms, one with built-in and both having access via beautiful french doors to a versatile built-in sunroom – the perfect spot for a study or nursery. A second renovated bathroom is nearby.
In addition there is a double carport, fully fenced yard, solar electricity and solar hot water. Perfectly located in the highly sought after Windsor precinct, in the very popular catchment for Windsor State School and close to shops and transport, you are also only 4kms from the Brisbane CBD!
• Large Queenslander with character features throughout
• Huge living and built-in versatile sunroom
• Large dining on polished floors with raked ceiling
• Massive updated kitchen with abundance of cabinetry and quality appliances
• Huge covered deck with all-weather cafe blinds
• Three downstairs bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
• Two upstairs bedrooms, with access to spacious private versatile sunroom – perfect for nursery or study
• Two full sized renovated bathrooms
• Large fully fenced backyard, landscaped with room for a pool
• Huge built-in fort with rock climbing wall
• Double carport
• Solar panels installed and hot water
• Located in Windsor State School catchment and close to shops and transport
• Only 4kms from Brisbane CBD!