6 Border Court, ARANA HILLS
SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac street in the popular Arlington Estate in Arana Hills, this spacious low set home provides fantastic easy living!
Perfectly designed with a large family in mind, the air-conditioned, open plan design incorporates two separate living areas in the form of a plushly carpeted formal lounge and dining room, and a conveniently tiled large family room providing wonderful spacious living versatility.
Centrally located, the kitchen caters to the home effortlessly with an abundance of cabinetry and expansive benches. The kitchen sits adjacent to the spacious covered patio, perfect for alfresco living and providing easy entertaining. Flowing out into the large, flat, fully fenced backyard it is the perfect spot to sit back and relax while children and pets play.
Four good sized carpeted bedrooms provide ample space for everyone, each having built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom will delight with a large walk-in robe and spacious private ensuite.
The main bathroom caters to the rest of the house impeccably with large feature corner bath and huge family friendly vanity providing enviable storage. A separate toilet and spacious separate laundry provide added convenience.
Situated on a large block, there is a double lock-up garage as well as flat side access providing brilliant scope to cater for caravans, boats or trailers.
Ready to move in and enjoy and located only minutes from schools, shops and transport, this is a wonderful opportunity to grab with both hands!
• Low maintenance brick low set
• Air-conditioned, open plan tiled family room
• Air-conditioned, carpeted formal lounge and dining
• Centrally located spacious kitchen with good storage and bench space
• Spacious covered alfresco patio
• Four good sized bedrooms with built-in storage
• Master with spacious walk-in robe and private ensuite
• Family friendly main bathroom with large feature corner bath
• Large separate laundry
• Double lock-up garage
• Fully fenced large yard
• Side access with room for caravans, boats, trailers
• Cul-de-sac street close to shops, schools, parklands and transport