71 Hedge Street, STRATHPINE
BIG DUAL LIVING AT SMALL PRICE!
With a multitude of versatile living options, as well as the potential to upgrade and boost your profit, this Strathpine home is the ideal purchase for both owner occupiers and investors.
Spread out over two levels, upstairs you’ll find a generously sized living room, set on timber floors and air-conditioned for added comfort. Large sliding doors open up onto a covered front balcony, providing an extension of your living area and an ideal spot for your morning cuppa!
The upgraded adjacent kitchen occupies an enviable large zone that has been fitted out with an abundance of classic white cabinetry and large expansive bench space. A large covered deck flows out from the kitchen, providing the ultimate entertaining space overlooking the backyard.
The three upstairs bedrooms are all carpeted, two include built-in robes; the master enjoying the added bonus of air-conditioning. They are serviced well by the main bathroom with a separate bath and shower providing a handy family friendly design and a separate toilet providing added convenience.
Internal stairs will lead you down to a huge versatile rumpus room, air-conditioned for hot summer days, and providing the ultimate versatile space to transform. There is an adjacent large multi-purpose room as well as an additional room which could be used as a fourth private bedroom. The utilities are well covered with a separate large laundry and a large powder room providing scope to transform into a second full bathroom if you desire. Storage isn’t a problem with a big separate and secure storage room available.
A spacious fully fenced backyard is a great zone for children and pets and a single carport provides car accommodation alongside the ample driveway space available.
Located in a quiet street, this house is within walking distance to the train as well as Westfield Strathpine shopping centre. Multiple schooling options and sporting fields are also nearby so you’ll need to act quickly!
• Spacious air-conditioned living room
• Huge updated kitchen with abundance of cabinetry
• Front covered balcony and large covered rear deck
• Three upstairs bedrooms, two including built-in robes
• Family friendly main bathroom with separate toilet
• Internal stairs
• Huge versatile air-conditioned rumpus room
• Large second multi-purpose room
• Additional room downstairs which could be used as a fourth bedroom
• Separate laundry
• Huge separate powder room
• Large secure storage room
• Single carport with driveway space
• Large fully fenced backyard
• Close to shops, transport, schools and sporting fields