99 Gravinos Road, VICTORIA PLAINS
Living the Country Dream
Perched high on a whopping 4 acres, this fabulously proportioned, fully air-conditioned property will become one lucky buyers perfect retreat. The picturesque tree-lined driveway sets the tone for what’s to follow
With approx. 300sqm underroof, every zone in this home is impressive. Views of the gorgeous grounds greet you from every window and native birds sing outside the relaxing sitting room.
The huge kitchen features a 900mm freestanding gas oven, wonderful bench space and a handy walk-in pantry. A fabulous stand-out in the huge open plan living area is the bar area, perfectly positioned by the backdoor which leads to the entertaining area and inground saltwater pool!
Featuring grand proportions and located privately in its own wing, the master suite boasts a huge ensuite with double vanity, separate bath and walk-in robe, while nearby a purpose-built nursery room easily doubles as an office.
The main bathroom is enormous and set to spoil the kids. A big corner spa bath and separate shower will have them singing along with the birds as they enjoy this huge space all to themselves! All remaining bedrooms are very spacious and feature built-in wardrobes and of course, the relaxing vibes of nature through the glass sliding doors.
For the seemingly endless days spent in the laundry, you will well appreciate the thoughtful space in this area too.
The list of positives that this big family property offers is long, but here’s a little more to entice you to 99 Gravinos Road;
– Fully fenced, elevated 4acre block in a very protected position
– Minutes from all amenities
– 9 x 6m block shed/workshop with 3m awning, previously used over the years as a teenager retreat and home business
– Bore & rain tanks galore to ensure no water issues
– 3-phase power to DLUG
– 5kw solar system
– New solar hot water system
– Fully security screened & tiled through-out
– All bedrooms have TV points & access to front patio
– 3rd toilet is a convenient inclusion
– School bus close-by for stress-free mornings and easier afternoons!
– Variety of amazing fruit trees including; 16 x bowen mango, citrus, banana, lychee, lemonade, cherry, mulberry, avocado & passionfruit – yum for all!
– An assortment of exotic flowers that florists will beg for and you will adore as when they’re in bloom, the flush of colour lights up the already lush gardens surrounding the pool
I don’t really need to tell you to visit this one, do I? If you desire a property where the kids can roam free in a secure, picture perfect setting, with perhaps horses or a few cattle in the backyard, then I very much look forward to showing you this fabulous property
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.