You will fall deeply in love with this two-bedroom, one-bathroom home nestled amongst beautiful bushland at the foot of Mount Stuart. Sitting on 2,024sqm of land, this perfect getaway location boasts a 7x6m double garage, water tank & a cosy study that could be transformed into anything your imagination could dream of. Modern modality meets the surrounds of pristine bushland, wake up each morning to the sounds of birds whistling, awe inspiring sunrises and relax at night, after a meal cooked on the built in BBQ on the rear deck, by a warm fire amongst the peace and quiet of your own piece of paradise. Take the step today, you deserve it.
- Fully air-conditioned 2 bedroom home with split systems and fans
- Double carport and front porch.
- Attached rear entertainment deck with built-in kitchenette and barbeque area.
- Separate air-conditioned office/study.
- Remote control front gate and an all-weather driveway.
- Working bore and pump, and large water tank.
- 5 bay shed (15m x 7m) that covers a 40 foot (12m x 2m) shipping container converted to a powered workshop.
- Separate hard-area, ideal for storing excess equipment.
- Road graded up to the rear of the property where a building pad has been created.
Explore this truly lovely home please email or call Cato the exclusive agent.