Situated in an ultra-convenient "Aitkenvale CBD" location on a huge 1,012sqm block, this highset home offers the astute buyer the perfect opportunity to modernize and refresh whilst emphasising the retained heritage features which these homes are renowned for:
• coloured-glass casement windows
• tongue-and-groove internal walls and ceilings
• coloured-glass internal French doors
• timber floors (currently covered and preserved, just waiting to be brought to life)
• expansive 1,012 sqm "traditional-sized" allotment.
• Spacious lounge room
• Large "eat-in" style kitchen
• 2 generous-sized air-conditioned bedrooms
• Large sleep-out / study / 2nd living area
• Bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Fully concreted and lockable
• Laundry area
• Undercover parking
• Heaps of room for storage or a workshop
• Side access to a huge back yard
• Located within close proximity to quality schools (including The Cathedral School, Ignatius Park College and within the catchment area for Pimlico State High School); within easy access of a range of shopping options (Stockland Shopping Centres, Castletown Shopping Centre, IGA Mundingburra), Aitkenvale CBD, public transport and a wide range of everyday sought-after amenities.
If you are prepared to revamp and restore in order to reap the rewards - or looking for the perfect opportunity for redevelopment (STCA) - telephone JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!