Constructed by AP Williams, this home is synonymous with the quality and style that you've come to expect from this multi-award winning Master Builder. Split-system air-conditioning, high ceilings, stainless steel fans, quality internal doors and security screens throughout - all combining with a stylish neutral-toned colour palette (for an immediately welcoming and inviting vibe) and a highly practical design where an array of multi-use spaces allows for gathering or separation spots for relaxing, playing, socialising or enjoying time with family and friends.
Entry through the over-sized timber front door reveals to the right, the master bedroom with a generous walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite bathroom (with shower, internal separate toilet and double floor-standing vanity); and to the left a study area, behind which sits a versatile internal storeroom (currently used as computer nook) which allows access through to the panel-lift, remote-access double lock-up garage.
The hallway leads to the formal lounge and dining areas separated by a partial wall to provide both privacy and light-filled spaces. The adjoining centrally located kitchen is highly functional and well-appointed with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and loads of practical storage solutions (incorporating soft-close drawers); and features a central island bench with breakfast bar / meals area that flows to both the family room and via sliding door to a large tiled patio area for year-round relaxation and entertaining (the addition of powder-coated fencing making it an ideal play area for small children).
Conveniently located in a separate cluster, there are 3 more generously-sized bedrooms (all appointed with quality carpeting, built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning) and an activity room. This area gives the kids a relaxed space of their own to pursuit their interests - leaving the formal and family areas "visitor friendly".
The main bathroom features both a shower and a bath, and modern floor-standing vanity; there is a separate toilet; and a large internal laundry with built-in storage solutions to complete the functional design.
Household amenities are secured to the rear of the home (clothes-line, heat-pump hot water system) making the generous 701sqm block an ideal green-space for children and pets to play, plus you'll be located in a neighbourhood with easy access to open space and parkland - just minutes away from all the local Townsville amenities.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Quality-built AP Williams home with a highly functional design providing an array of
• Split-system air-conditioning, high ceilings, stainless steel fans, quality internal doors
and security screens throughout
• Spacious formal lounge and dining, meals and family room which leads to a tiled
• Highly functional and well-appointed kitchen with central island bar and stainless steel
appliances (including dishwasher)
• Study area and activity room to encourage (and contain) children's creativity
• 4 generous-sized bedrooms - master with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom
• Panel-lift, double remote-control garage with internal access via an internal storeroom
• Generous 701sqm allotment with double-gate side access and heaps of room for children and pets to play
• Enjoy living in Kalynda Chase with the perfect balance of open space and parkland just
minutes away from all the conveniences of the Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park
Precinct and within easy access of the ring-road system and Townsville CBD.
A quality home with such a functional design, on a generous-sized block in such a wonderful neighbourhood doesn't come along often...so if you're a discerning buyer who knows that where and how you live is important, you'll love living here... contact JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection.