Expanding two levels, this Miami inspired luxurious home is a contemporary masterpiece in the clever design aspects that capture the best of the ocean and island views. In two levels of living, this five bedroom home includes activity room, theatre room, two and a half bathrooms and inground pool all on a large 1,445sqm allotment.
Architecturally designed with the expected greeting and allure of a stately grand entrance, this ocean side residence opens to a masterful open plan living space that follows perfectly to the outdoor living space and across the expansive lawn to the ocean beyond.
Located on the super popular Waterview Drive in a quiet pocket of Bushland Beach, the private beach setting allows occupants of this enclave to access the beachfront hotel by foot along the foreshore and enjoy some sought after fishing spots.
First Floor Living:
• Central living space with impressive 6m ceilings.
• Deep red high gloss timber kitchen includes Fisher & Paykel appliances and gas cooking options and alfresco servery window to the back deck.
• Entertaining space including built in bar area, with bifold door access to the Theatre Room, perfect for game night.
• Theatre Room with acoustic underlay to the carpet and acoustic Gyprock to the internal walls and subwoofer and connections for Star-Serv System.
• Activity Room, currently utilised as a gym, also great as a study or play space.
• Home office or fifth bedroom.
• Storage/workshop with both internal and external access.
• Three Car Garage.
• Generous master suite includes private ocean front balcony.
• Walk in wardrobe with automatic LED lighting and new cabinetry.
• Full size ensuite bathroom including spacious dual shower and twin vanity plus spa bath.
• Two additional family size bedrooms featuring build in wardrobes and main bathroom.
• Picture view windows to the ocean and islands beyond.
• Air conditioning
• Solar Power
• Stepped pool setting with wall inset waterfall
• Fully fenced back garden, with ample play space designed for low maintenance
• Great fishing and crabbing of the beach
• North shore the new satellite city with everything you need. Deeragun the same only 7 minutes away
• Servo going into Bushy beach very soon
• Boat ramp is 2 minutes away.
• Local Islands are only minutes away via boat! Great for island hoppers and north Queensland fishing
• Amazing ocean breeze
• Your own private beach!
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• New walk in robe to ensuite,
• New ceiling fans and LED lighting,
• New ovens & five burner gas cook top
• New cabinetry to the runway laundry
• Brand new fencing
• Brand new irrigation system
• Brand new door handles and locks
• Brand new laundry bench and cupboards under sink
• Brand new double oven
• Brand new power points and switches
• Brand-new walk-in wardrobe cabinetry
• Brand ceiling fans and LED lighting
The striking clean lines of this ocean front home make it reminiscent of a modern Florida beach mansion, generous in size and quality inclusion make this home a Townsville coastal masterpiece.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon, and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs. Direct connection to the Ring Road extension and Bruce Highway now makes The Townsville University Hospital, Lavarack Barracks and James Cook University an easy 20 to 25 minutes' drive away.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.