It's rare for a site like this to come to the market. Mt Kulburn provides an exciting opportunity for a purchaser to secure a site for a range of development outcomes/usage. The current owners have invested a lot of time and money over the years to investigate the potential development opportunities available on this beautiful site.
Adjoining two newly developed residential estates, Eden Park and The Orchid it's still a mere 7 kms from the Woodlands and Northshore Shopping precinct with every daily needs as well as just 20kms to the heart of CBD. This is a site which is just waiting to be developed and upgraded into something special.
The land itself its primarily flat with an elevated portion to the rear which could make for a few higher premium blocks. On the same road is another gated community of residential land mostly developed.
- Significant development site: Rarely does a large scale development site totaling 39.2 Acres be formally offered to the market. The site which is being sold as one large site could be developed into at least 27 lots previously planned (STCA).
- The site backs on to two large residential developments already underway.
- Ease of access: The site is strategically located with direct access off the Bruce Highway with potential scope to work with current roadways from adjoining developments.
- Surrounding amenities: Given the sites location 7 kilometres north of Woodlands and Northshore Shopping centres the property is within proximity to all major facilities including Bohle industrial Estate and the CBD.
- Quick access to the Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Army Barracks is via the ring road which is located just a few minutes south of this area.
- Infrastructure services nearby: The land has power, sewage and telephone services in neighbouring sites which should make for ease of connection and implementation.