This quality finished unit in the heart of Townsville CDB will not disappoint!
It truly speaks for itself, and there is no better person to tell you why this is such a fantastic opportunity than the current owners, here is what they had to say:
We have loved every bit of living in this apartment. Inner city living has been so convenient for us. It's meant that we could walk pretty much everywhere and avoid using our car unless we were going to work. It's so easy to run errands like going to the post or the bank or even the JP as well as do grocery shopping on foot! There are plenty of great cafes in the city and along the strand to meet up with friends all within walking distance. Before the baby came along we would walk down to a restaurant for dinner and then walk to the cinemas to catch a movie as often as we wanted to. Our most favourite breakfast cafe in all of Townsville Betty Blues is literally right across the road and was our favourite spot for Sunday morning breakfast. We also loved having a pool that we used mostly at night in the hot summer months. We definitely under-utilised the gym but it was nice to have it on our level because we could always take a peek to see who was inside and only choose to use it when we had it all to ourselves. There's also a handy herb garden by the rooftop pool and it's very well maintained.
We were worried that after the baby came along we would want a house but this could not have been further from the truth! Our baby absolutely hated the car for the first 6 months of his life so it was hard to drive him anywhere. But he loved walking. We walk every day twice a day to pick up a fresh juice from the beet bar or squeeze me and pick up groceries for dinner. Our little walking routine has kept us healthy and fit as well as provided social interaction with people and lots of good sunshine. The wife never considered the city for shopping before but after getting to know it, her entire wardrobe comes from local shops in the city centre. Once the baby got a little older we have loved taking him down to the strand so he could play in the toddler park or simply run around in the open. We've also loved having the aquarium and museum to visit right down the road. It's a great activity to do with other families and so much cheaper than expected. There's also a library in the city that runs toddler time with a nice little kids section where they can play and pick out books. Our baby also loves the pool and the gym and I take him there if he's ever particularly bored and let him explore and play around.
This apartment has been a dream. I've always wanted to live in an apartment in the city centre and Townsville City is the best place for it because it's small enough to walk everywhere plus the strand! So you get City and beach all in one! - The owners
- 2 large bedrooms both with access to the second balcony
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms, one is an ensuite to the main room
- Air- Conditioned throughout, but with the two balconies and the elevated position it's hardly needed
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless appliances including built-in microwave
- Open plan living which integrates lounge and dining and a study nook and filled with natural light from floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass door that opens onto the large balcony
- Acoustically sealed apartment for a near silent internal atmosphere and no disturbance from your neighbours
- Underground parking for one vehicle
- Rooftop pool area for relaxation or entertaining family and friends
- Vigilant and Active Body corporate keeping the building well maintained and everyone informed
- CCTV Surveillance, Private Security Access to the foyer and subsequent restricted access to the internals of the building provides that added security to keep you safe. Internal fire sprinkler system
- Multiple Lifts servicing the whole complex making transporting items easy
- NBN Fitted
- Surrounded by many owner-occupiers, you are always kindly greeted by the neighbours
- Currently Rented for 12 months for $400 per week!!
To book a private inspection or get further information please contact Santo today!