Nestled on 4,709m2 of land in one of Redlynch's premiere streets, 'Upendo' sets the bar for acreage homes in Far North Queensland. Constructed in the early 2000's with no expense spared, this Vandyke designed home has enjoyed the same owners since built & has been cared for meticulously. Boasting stunning well established gardens, massive 4 bay shed with plenty of storage, indoor/outdoor pond, multiple living areas & beautiful timbers used throughout the home.
This truly is one of a kind & you won't find another to rival.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with extra offices & media rooms
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite & bathtub
- Multiple indoor & outdoor living/dining areas throughout the property
- Exceptionally private 4,709m2 block of land with direct creek frontage
- Massive quadruple bay shed as well as double lock up garage
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking & servery
- Multiple beautiful ponds & sparkling in ground swimming pool
- Extra granny flat inbuilt to the shed, ideal for the extended family
- High ceilings, stunning floors & plenty of storage options
- Multiple water features, timber walkways & electric security gates
There are so many locations around the property where you will be able to entertain, work or simply just relax. Children & pets will enjoy playing in the yard & of course much time will be spent around the freshwater creek.
You are positioned only a short distance from both public & private schools as well as local shopping centres, public transport & multiple sporting facilities.
Surrounded by other private, well established residences this truly is a one of a kind property that must be inspected to be truly appreciated.
'Upendo' translates to 'Love' in Swahili & seems to be the perfect name for such a sanctuary. For more information & to arrange your inspection today, contact Daniel Gibbs directly on 0432 606 645.