Located in a quiet pocket of Bushland Beach, with access to the beach directly across the road, and perfect ocean glimpses from the pool deck to check on the daily beach and fishing conditions! Super short walk across to the beach front hotel, local medical centre and the famous Pink Shop for fish and chips.
Luxuriously modernised on the inside and boasting a new travertine coped mineral pool to the garden, this is a seamless low maintenance property ready for anyone wanting to move in with nothing left to do.
• Tiled open plan living area
• Updated contemporary designed kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Master suite including en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
• Spilt System air conditioning throughout
• New black matte ceiling fans
• 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Stylish ceiling to floor sheer drapery with additional block out blinds
• LED recessed lighting
• Internal laundry with external access
• Gas hot water
• Storage room
• Working bore (4m) with functional irrigation system
• Privacy fencing to the boundaries
• Tiled patio with ceiling fan
• Single lock up car accommodation
So close to the ocean that you will love catching south/easterly breezes on the back patio and front resort style pool deck.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon, and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.