Backyard cricket, Marco Polo and outdoor entertaining are 3 key ingredients to a true Queensland family home. But with blocks getting smaller and smaller, it's hard to find the property that can offer both. Usually having a pool means no lawn, or a decent entertaining area means no Marco Polo. Why compromise?
Exclusive agent Carl Quested is delighted to present 6 Davenport Parade. This zero compromise home sits on a beautiful 680sqm block, offering space for the children and pets to run and play, a gorgeous inground swimming pool and a huge undercover entertaining area. With a dedicated built-in barbecue area, side access and two sheds, weekends just got a lot more fun.
When you've finished splashing around outside, relax in the comfort of two living areas. Both are individually air-conditioned, with one featuring floating timber floors and plantation shutters. The family area, which adjoins the dining and kitchen, has magnificent large hi-gloss tiles.
The kitchen is a delight to work in, with cream stone benchtops over chocolate cabinetry, contemporary splashback, six-burner freestanding oven and step-in pantry. You've got plenty of space to impress friends and family with your culinary skills, and a dishwasher and double sink ensure the clean up will be a breeze. Overlooking the rear garden, it's also perfect for keeping an eye on the kids while they play.
Both the main bathroom and ensuite are beautifully designed to provide a touch of sophistication and luxury. The ensuite features twin vanities and an oversized shower, while the family bathroom offers a full-length bathtub and separate shower. Both have floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of storage space.
All four bedrooms are an excellent size featuring built-in robes, while the master and two other bedrooms also benefit from split system air conditioning.
A two-car garage with internal access, a well-appointed laundry and well maintained front garden complete this stunning family home. If you don't want to compromise, put 6 Davenport on your 'Must See' list today.
At A Glance:
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Large 680sqm fully fenced block
- Outdoor living at it's best with pool, lawns and undercover entertaining
- Gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtops, freestanding oven and step-in pantry
- Both bathrooms in immaculate condition with contemporary finishes
- Large porcelain floor tiles to main of home and floating timber to formal lounge
- All bedrooms with built-ins, master with Ensuite
- 2 sheds, large water tank and double garage
- Just 1km to local primary school, 100m to family park and a short drive to everything North Lakes has to offer.
For more information, or to arrange a private inspection, contact Carl today.