Presented to impress, this well-maintained and well-positioned highset home combines old-world charm with modern easy-care accommodations with the current "artist in residence" adding real 'wow' factor...so it's packed full of surprises. The exterior of the home has been freshly painted in modern, popular colours. The recently refreshed and modernised crisp white colour palette throughout the interior is perfectly offset by the timber features (including timber flooring throughout) and other nature inspired materials in use. Cleverly incorporating the traditional features with modern improvements has shaped a home that offers comfort and character...and when you add to this a convenient location within easy reach of everyday sought-after amenities...you know this one won't last!
Upon entering from the front staircase, you'll immediately feel "welcome" and be filled with the warmth that's resulted from the current owners' efforts to lovingly transform the upper-level of the home:
• Open-plan lounge and dining area with split system air-conditioning and beautiful timber flooring - large casements of tinted louvres allow cooling breezes to enter the home
• Dining area flows effortlessly though beautiful French doors to the private rear deck
• Central kitchen featuring easy-care "white-washed look" flooring, NEW stove and loads of practical built-in storage solutions
• Timber flooring continues down the hallway to 3 generously proportioned bedrooms
• Bright and modern, the renovated family bathroom featuring "white-washed look" flooring, convenient shower-over-bath design, modern bowl vanity, and built-in linen storage; there is a separate modern toilet (with NEW cistern).
The lower level provides extra living, entertainment and storage areas:
• Freshly painted with NEW floor coverings throughout
• Rumpus room or perfect "all weather" play area for kids
• Air-conditioned teenager's retreat, home office or guest room with NEW carpeting
• Kitchenette, internal laundry and 2nd toilet
• Private rear courtyard ideal for relaxing or entertaining
• Secure car accommodation / additional storage space (or add a workshop) + paved hardstand for caravan / boat / trailer + large garden shed.
Positioned on a generous 809sqm allotment with generous back yard:
• Secure fencing for children and pets - convenient double-gate side access
• Shady trees and easy-care gardens providing loads of privacy
• Highly-desirable and convenient location close to everything - including being within the catchment area of Pimlico State High School, and close to numerous shopping centres.
If you're searching for a family home with the perfect balance of modern comfort and traditional character
all within effortless everyday convenience to a range of sought-after amenities...telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437...but be warned - view without delay!