This beautiful traditional Queenslander has an ultra modern twist. Recently renovated, it has a brand new kitchen, ensuite and laundry with eye catching decor and all the luxuries of modern living.
When you step into this home, the attention to detail will hit you straight away. It boasts two large living areas with an open plan structure throughout. Both living areas flow off the kitchen, with freshly polished solid timber floors throughout. All four bedrooms have fresh and crisp decor, and there are stainless steel ceiling fans and split air-conditioning systems through the entire home. You won't even need to think twice about the power bill with the 5KW solar system on the roof.
Now to the luxurious and contemporary ensuite, you'll find 'his and hers' basins and cabinetry, a lavish free standing clawfoot bath and floor to ceiling tiles which exude elegance.
Outside there's a generous deck for entertaining and capturing those refreshing breezes, with the fully fenced yard boasting easy to maintain tropical gardens. This 810 sq.m block with dual access from the front.
This home beautifully marries traditional with contemporary and is just a stone's throw from the CBD, Palmer Street's restaurant strip and Castletown Shopping Centre.
- Beautiful 4 bed, 1 study & 2 bath Queenslander refurbished to an exceptionally high quality.
- Traditional Queenslander features like louvres, French doors and casement windows combined with quality European fixtures and fittings and tasteful decor.
- Renovated kitchen including stone bench tops, soft close drawers, a large free standing stainless steel electric oven with gas cook top, built-in Electrolux dishwasher, Mercer double sunken sink and a walk-in pantry hidden behind beautiful French doors with ample shelf space.
- Polished wooden floors, stainless steel ceiling fans and spilt air-conditioning throughout.
- Two large open plan living areas which both flow from the kitchen.
- Renovated ensuite with 'his and hers' basins and cabinetry, a lavish free standing clawfoot bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Contemporary laundry with stone bench tops.
- Built-in external study accessed from the deck.
- Fenced 810sqm yard with beautiful tropical gardens edging the perimeter.
- Large deck for entertaining, with access from the living area, main bedroom and study.
- 5KW solar system with rebates passed on in full.
- Close to CBD, Palmer Street restaurant strip, schools, parks and Castletown Shopping Centre.
Lease offer until March 2021 with the option to renew.
Don't Delay Inspect Today!
Please note - All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. Some file photographs in use may have been taken some time ago or modifications have been conducted at the property since the photography. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations to determine if this property is suitable for your requirements and information provided is general in nature. Explore Property Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.