Hidden behind high picket fencing, this lovingly maintained chamferboard highset Queenslander offers the perfect balance of contemporary living with the warmth and charm of tradition. Situated on a huge 809sqm allotment it's the ideal family home for young and growing families searching for a ready to-move-in, easy-care lifestyle. Perfectly positioned for those keen to secure a much-sought-after location with close proximity to the Ross River, glorious parklands and bikeways, numerous schools (including being within the catchment areas and within walking distance of Pimlico State High School, Mundingburra State Primary School, and literally a few steps to The Cathedral School), public transport and numerous shopping complexes.
Entry via the leadlight timber door brings into view a spacious open-plan lounge and dining with soaring 11-foot ceilings, tongue and groove panelling and dado rails, casement windows; and beautiful polished timber floors which like the split-system air-conditioning features throughout the home. The adjoining well-appointed timber kitchen is the perfect combination of function and style, with loads of practical storage solutions and quality appliances (including dishwasher). The living area flows effortlessly through large French bi-fold timber doors to a massive 60sqm timber deck that's the perfect spot to entertain all-year round with family and friends or just relax while enjoying the sights and sounds of nature or the kids at play - either in the generous back yard or the huge pebblecrete in-ground swimming pool (complete with small diving deck, shade sails, and easy-care artificial turf).
There are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, plus a study or 4th bedroom - all with stippled ceilings, split-system air-conditioning and easy-care polished timber floors. The bathroom is the perfect mix of vintage-styling and functionality with shower, toilet, retro-styled vanity and heaps of room to move.
The popular highset design provides extra all-weather entertaining, play and storage areas underneath, including a paved and terraced area below the timber deck that's the perfect space for a pool table, table tennis or air-hockey table. The large laundry area combines the convenience of a second toilet - a much appreciated feature when entertaining, swimming or gardening. There is a lockable workshop too for those who love to tinker and dual covered car accommodation.
Situated on a large, traditional-sized 809sqm block with tropical gardens and 4-station irrigation system, the yard is perfect for outdoor play, with room for swings, trampoline and sandpit. Combine this with the highset design which provides large covered areas, the home and the quintessential "old-fashioned" garden which comes with established fruit trees and perfect "all-weather" spaces for children to play away the hours of the day...it's sure to deliver the ultimate family lifestyle.
If you are searching for that perfect family home - that's comfortable, affordable and with a location that promises effortless everyday convenience, moments to a range of sought-after amenities - then you must telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to view without delay...this one won't last!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Split-system air-conditioning, classic Queensland features and beautiful polished timber floors throughout
• Enjoy the modern benefits of solar power system and NBN
• Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area that flows effortlessly to a HUGE 60sqm timber deck - perfect for entertaining and relaxing
• Warm and inviting timber kitchen with loads of practical storage solutions and quality appliances (including dishwasher)
• 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, plus study or 4th bedroom - all air-conditioned with polished timber floors and stippled ceilings
• Vintage-styled bathroom with modern comforts
• Highset design providing extra entertaining, play and storage areas underneath (including a terraced area below the timber deck); plus a large laundry area with the convenience of 2nd toilet; a lockable workshop and dual undercover car accommodation.
• Huge in-ground swimming pool complete with shade sail, small diving deck, and easy-care artificial turf
• Large, traditional sized 890sqm block with 4-station irrigation system, lush tropical gardens, established fruit trees and heaps of room for kids and pets to play
• Highly-desirable and convenient location close to everything - short walk to quality schools.