If you have been dreaming about living in your own quiet paradise, sanctuary or tropical garden, then your dreams have come true
163 Wingara Drive, Morayfield - a MUST SEE property!
Entering the property you will find yourself in a different world in this 4.69 ha partially hilly sanctuary with dams, mature trees, shrubs, and wildlife. Driving up and enjoying nature and views, you will notice charming Queenslander emerging, surrounded by beautiful tropical trees and low maintenance gardens.
Rescued and restored to its former glory, this 100-year-old Gable Queenslander now sits prominently on 11 private acres, allowing you to catch cooling summer breezes and peaceful views from the verandah, with chirpy birdies flying around, koalas watching you from the trees nearby, and wallabies that have just popped in for a visit.
Tastefully renovated and extended, with the perfect blend of yesteryear with modern sophistication this home invigorates and invites.
High-quality materials, equipment, workmanship, pride, devotion, and love for this grand house oozes from every corner of it! Pressed metal ceilings, wide pine floors, bay windows, 11ft ceilings and lead lights enhance the classic elegance and timeless appeal of this house.
Incredible attention to details, materials, fittings and fixtures takes you to another era, yet makes you feel comfortable and peaceful.
The architecturally designed extension provides a large airconditioned open kitchen/dining/living area where you feel like living in the surrounding nature, just open the doors to enjoy the sound of it and your own water views! The modern interior is hidden behind exterior matching the Queenslander's one.
If that's not enough, jump into the pool, with a shallow area for kiddies.
The Queenslander has been lifted up providing huge space underneath, just explore the ideas.
The 2 dams provide a paradise for wildlife and water for the irrigation system. With 3 water tanks, this property is water self-sufficient; the 5 kW solar power panels and hot water system help with energy bills.
Total floor area incl garage and verandah approx 330 m2
Underneath the Queenslander approx 165 m2
The Queenslander Upstairs:
- Master bedroom-spacious, split system air conditioner, ensuite
- 3 very spacious bedrooms
- Spacious lounge room with characteristic bay windows and leadlight, cozy fireplace
- Office (or 5th bedroom)-spacious and airy, original windows
- Bathroom- renovated, with stylish tiles, bathtub and fittings
- Separate WC
- Storage/linen cabinets
- Front covered verandah with new hardwood floorboards to match original ones
- VJ walls, original hooped pine flooring
- Mostly original windows, doors, some decorative elements in-and outside
- Other decorative elements styled to match the original ones
- Stunning 3.2m (11ft) height
The Queenslander Underneath:
- Concrete foundation; can be easily used as a rumpus room area. Having the area closed up, this could potentially be a perfect option for more rooms, granny flat or business from home, council permitted.
- Tinted windows and louvers
- Hardwood timber floor
- Massive open plan kitchen/dining/living area, ducted aircon system, fans, dimmable downlights
- Massive folding doors and louvers to enjoy the views and summer breeze
- Kitchen - stainless steel built-in electric oven and steamer, rangehood, dishwasher, built-in microwave, electric induction cooktop; water plumbed-in fridge
- Plenty of storage in self-closing drawers, cabinets and pantry
- Stone benchtop providing plenty of working and breakfast bar space
- Hardwood timber stairs with stair lights, and massive tinted windows and louvers
- Tinted windows and louvers
- Porcelain floor tiles throughout
- Large modern bathroom
- HUGE laundry with cabinets, soft-closing drawers, stone benchtop
- Plenty of space for a hobby corner as currently used
- Double car garaging area with internal access
- Steel stumps and beams under the lifted Queenslander
- New wiring and plumbing
- Solar power - 5kW, 14 panels
- Solar hot water system
- 2 bay shed, 6x9m, powered plus 3x9m awning covering an outdoor working area
- Swimming pool with a sand filtering system and beautiful landscape
- 3 rainwater tanks
- Plenty of room to safely park plenty of cars
- Chicken coop and veggie patch
Located at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac and tucked away in the peaceful and green 4.69 hectares of paradise and sanctuary, yet only minutes of drive to major shops, schools and the highway.
This paradise is now waiting for a new family that could enjoy all the benefits it offers.
Don't stop dreaming, dreams do come true and yours can come true right here and right now.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus alert, there will be no open homes until further notice, inspections by appointment only, call Maria on 0410 291 124 to organise one.