Practical and modern with a crisp and clean "white colour palette" throughout, this well-presented and quality-built "Grady" home in award winning, master-planned North Shore, is situated on a low maintenance, "easy-care" 450sqm block - making it the perfect choice for first home buyers, down-sizers or savvy investors looking for a solid investment option (just vacated with a rental return achieving $365 per week).
The home features an interior designed to maximise space, natural light and cross-ventilation and a thoughtfully designed exterior designed to enhance your lifestyle - a combination that results in ready-made contemporary comfort. If you are searching for low-maintenance living that's ready to move straight into with not a cent to spend, telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange immediate inspection!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Air-conditioning, blinds and tiled throughout for maximum comfort
• Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Stylish kitchen finished with "granite-look" central-island bench incorporating full-length breakfast bar and double sink; ceramic cook-top and quality stainless steel appliances
• The open-plan living area flows effortlessly through sliding doors to large 8m x 3.5m tiled outdoor entertainment area
• 4 bedrooms - all appointed with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom features full-length built-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathroom
• Family bathroom with convenient shower-over-bath combination
• Panel-lift, remote access lock-up garage with internal laundry and sliding door access to the drying court
• Easy-care 450sqm allotment with automatic irrigation and 3m x 1.5m Colorbond garden shed for external storage
• Ideally placed with easy access to North Shore Town Centre (which includes North Shore Shopping Centre - Woolworths & 13 specialty stores; large range of medical facilities and 24-Hour Gym; and a wide range of specialty stores including Bunnings; The Northern Beaches Leisure Centre; and just 2 minutes to Woodlands Shopping Centre.
• Close to parks, playgrounds and walking trails; choice of schools and childcare centres; and just a short 13km commute to the Townsville CBD.