Situated amongst quality homes in a highly sought-after location, this spacious family home is sure to attractive a great deal of interest from buyers seeking a great friendly and quiet neighbourhood, that's close to shopping centres, a variety of schooling options, sporting facilities, parkland and walking / bike tracks - all the amenities that Annandale is well-known and loved for!
The front portico and entry areas are designed to assure the occupants a degree of privacy prior to and upon entering the double timber entry doors, and an array of subtle architectural elements (such as ornate door trims, stippled ceilings, rounded wall corners and illuminated display niches) give the home a relaxed sense of style and class.
The living areas are tiled and air-conditioned with over-size floor-to-ceiling windows to allow an abundance of light and cooling breezes to enter the home. The spacious lounge is open to the adjacent dining area. The centrally located timber kitchen features an abundance of storage solutions with breakfast bar to the spacious family room, and convenient servery through to the expansive and insulated outdoor entertainment area - the perfect position for alfresco dining with family and friends.
There are 4 generous-sized bedrooms, all carpeted and air-conditioned with built-in wardrobes - the master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom located to the front of the home, and the remaining 3 bedrooms (and amenities) separated by a cavity slider from the living areas to ensure maximum energy efficiency and privacy.
The main bathroom boasts both a shower and a bath; there is a separate toilet, and an internal laundry which provides built-in storage solutions and easy access to the drying court and rear / side yards.
The generous 825sqm allotment (with automatic irrigation) has double-gate side access, established fruit trees and herb and vegie garden, external storage by way of 3m x 3m garden shed and room for a pool or shed (STCA).
With a combination of spacious open-plan living areas and large outdoor entertaining space, this well-maintained home is the perfect choice for any family looking for a residence that has an ultra-convenient "close to everything we need" location, it's move-in-ready, so if where you live and how you live is important (and you need space, quality and maximum convenience) - telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection TODAY!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Air-conditioning, stippled ceilings, tinted glass and security screened throughout (Crimsafe across the front of the home)
• Open-plan formal lounge and dining areas adjoining the timber kitchen and family room
• Well-appointed timber kitchen with breakfast bar through to the family room, and servery through to the outdoor entertainment area
• Expansive, insulated outdoor entertainment area - perfect for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends
• 4 spacious bedrooms - all appointed with built-in wardrobes - main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Internal laundry (with heaps of built-in storage) with easy access to the rear drying court and back / side yard
• Remote-access double garage with easy-care epoxy coated flooring and built-in storage solutions; 3m x 3m garden shed for additional external storage
• Concrete pathways around the entire exterior of the home and underground drainage
• Spread across a generous-sized 825sqm allotment with automatic irrigation system; child and pet-friendly fencing with double-gate side access to the rear yard - room for pool or large shed (STCA)
• Ultra-convenient location just a short walk to schools, shopping and public transport and only minutes to James Cook University, The Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks. Enjoy close proximity to sporting facilities (including gymnasium) and pathway networks that offer easy walking / cycling around the river.
-- UNAFFECTED BY RECENT FLOODING EVENTS --