You'll be allured by the enduring and distinctive art deco inspired architecture even before you enter this inherently opulent home - with its bold use of colour, sweeping curvaceous façade, stucco finish, ornate wrought-iron and a touch of the nautical to enhance the design - you'll just know that something special awaits you!
Upon ascending the staircase and transcending the hallway, the first of the home's rooms can be viewed. Equally suited to a range of uses - sitting room / study / library or even a guest-room - you'll catch the first glimpses of the exquisite craftsmanship that features throughout the interior. Exiting either via the hallway or through French doors, you'll find yourself in a large open-plan lounge and formal dining area with the distinct feeling that you've just stepped back to a simpler and more sophisticated era. The combination of sweeping curved walls, magnificent polished-timber floors, frosted casement windows, stippled ceilings with ornate geometric ceiling roses, and eye-catching chandeliers all combining to deliver a feeling of indulgence. Close your eyes and you can almost hear the clinking of champagne glasses, the roar of jazz horns and the laughter of pearl-clad socialites - it's no wonder this decorating style is making such a resurgence!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Air-conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
• Spacious and opulent, open-plan living area
• Eat-in style kitchen just perfect for casual dining - features a walk-in pantry and loads of storage solutions
• Sitting room, library, study or even a guest-room - choose the use that suits your lifestyle
• 2 generous-sized bedrooms - the main bedroom serviced by an ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe; the other serviced by a 2-way bathroom - both featuring art deco styling
• Highset design that offers the convenience of storage, laundry and a myriad of other uses
• Stand-alone garage with additional shaded off-street vehicle accommodation
• Irrigated 601sqm allotment with amazing gardens (and we're pretty sure there's a fairy or 2 in residence at the bottom of the garden)
• Perfectly positioned in central Rosslea just an easy walk to the Townsville Golf Course, and within easy distance of multiple shopping complexes, TAFE, Mater Hospital, and handy public transport.
So if you're someone who is searching for a little or a lot of luxury in their home - and seeks the maximum convenience in your location - then you must telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to view without delay!