VIDEO WALK THROUGH | LIVE VIDEO CALL | ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS
Located in one of Bushland Beach's most loved waterfront streets, this classic North Queensland home is designed to take advantage of the year-round tropical coastal climate, with gorgeous outdoor living spaces surrounding the pool and overlooking the spacious back garden. Featuring three living zones inside and a smartly designed and maintained poolside outdoor entertaining space, this property is perfect for savvy beach enthusiasts.
Liveable features include:
· Large master bedroom with patio access, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
· Three family size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
· Open living and dining and semi open plan separate family room
· Large separate family room or perfect home office space with exterior access
· Scandi styled kitchen, with generous bench area, quality 40mm stone beach tops, new appliances and all overlooking the outdoor entertaining.
· Air-conditioned throughout
· Solar Power with a 4KW inverter
· LED recessed lighting
· Ceiling fans and security screens
· Outdoor entertaining area includes lighting, ceiling fans and TV point
· Beautiful concrete pebble Mineral-Magna pool with waterfall and spa
· Privacy fencing with established gardens and irrigation to select areas
· Double carport to the front of the home
· Double gate access to the back garden
This open 782sqm corner allotment is only 120 mtrs walk to the beach access and currently boasts ocean glimpses from the front lounge room. Only a short beach walk to the local beachfront hotel and local shops, brilliant for anyone wanting a special beach location.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash (coming soon) and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided