Hi, are you looking for a new home in a quiet location full of nature?
Well, look at me, I'm here just ready to enjoy a new family!
I'm a quality built, lovely family home; with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, centrally located styled modern kitchen, situated on 5.4 acres land in the rural location of Wamuran, children and pet friendly, I will suit many families.
I'm sure you will relax in the environment full of birdlife, but yet with room for a pony, a horse, or a couple of cows, or lots of chickens, veggie garden, etc.
I'm not a troublemaker; I'm a low maintenance home with big verandah wrapped around almost entire house, so there is plenty of space to chill out admiring lovely views onto parkland with Wararba Creek at the bottom of the land. If that is not enough to enjoy life, you can spend time dancing by (and in) the sparkly heated pool all year round, or ride around your block of land!
A big powered shed with 2 roller doors is a space for dad and his toys.
Look, this is what I offer to you:
- 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms + Study) with built-in robes and fans and with very good quality carpets recently replaced
- 2 bedrooms open to the verandah
- 2 bathrooms with large showers
- Open spacious lounge/living area with a very good quality carpet recently replaced, downlights and modern fan-lights
- Family/dining room with a full wall of built-ins with display cabinets matching kitchen cabinets style
- Spacious kitchen in the heart of the house equipped with:
*stainless steel gas cooktop, pullout rangehood, double oven, Fisher&Paykel double-drawer dishwasher
Plenty of storage cupboards and working bench space
Kitchen island, breakfast bar with a stylish pendant light above
Window overlooking the backyard
- Ducted vacuum system,
- Plenty of storage and linen cabinets upstairs and downstairs
- Double garage has got tiled floor - can be used as a rumpus/play/entertaining area or can be used as a separate guest/granny flat, just replace the garage door
- A large utility room / laundry (currently used also as a kitchenette)
- Decks around 3/4 of the home with lights around
- Low maintenance gardens - planted to attract birdlife
- Front solid steel fence replaced the original wooden one
- Bitumen driveway leading to the shed and extra parking spaces
- 12mx6m colorbond shed with two high roller doors and extra space inside
- Fencing between the house and the natural bush setting makes it very safe for children and pets
- A formed vehicle track to the back of the property with an entry gate.
- 5kW solar panels,
- Solar hot water system
- Heated swimming pool with a rollout cover
- Plenty of room to park big trucks and other vehicles
- Town water plus 1 rainwater tank
- Sewage Treatment Plant
I might have forgotten to mention all details, so come and see yourself what I can offer for you and your family...
Don't hesitate to call Maria on 0410 291 124 for viewing - you will not be disappointed!