Large modern block home only 25km from the Townsville CBD, searching for it's new forever family. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst many yard proud homeowners, only 15 minutes to the Ring Road, Willows Shopping Precinct and a choice of some of Townsville finest schools both High, Primary, State and Private.
This beautiful property has a generous layout conducive to the modern family. Offering 2 spacious living zones, large home theatre, 4 great sized bedrooms, 3 of which have walk-in robes and one with a built-in. The main bathroom features a bathtub, separate shower and a large vanity, perfect for the families with small children. Whilst the parents of the home haven't missed out with their own private getaway, a large master bedroom with views out to the back yard, 2 spacious walk-in robes and en-suite.
The open plan living/dining/kitchen flows out to the expansive entertaining area overlooking the pool and green lawns. The large kitchen is perfect for today's busy families with ample bench space, Smeg gas cooktop oven and walk-in pantry.
The lush lawns and low maintenance gardens are thanks to the full irrigation at hand, so sit back and relax on the alfresco patio and enjoy. On these hot Summer days, cool off in the beautiful formal in-ground pool with stunning water feature. To the rear of the property is the 6m X 9m shed with 2 roller doors and a workshop area. The addition of a bonus 6m X 7.2m carport at the front of the property, and the lean to on the Granny flat, creates ample parking space.
- 4 Bedrooms + Media Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with 2 walk-in wardrobes and ensuite with spa bath and separate shower
- 2 of the remaining bedrooms have walk-in robes and 1 with built-in
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- A/C and fans throughout
- 2 Living areas
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen which flows out to the extensive outdoor entertaining area
- Generously sized modern kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop oven and walk-in pantry
- Ample storage with 2 additional storage cupboards inside the home
- 1 Bedroom Granny flat with lean-to
- Separate living area + Bathroom
- Fully functioning kitchenette
- 2 Car carport (6m x 7.2m)
- 9m x 6m shed with 2 roller doors and workshop area
- Formal salt water pebblecrete inground pool
- Fully Irrigated
- Security screens throughout
- Land size - 5,608sqm
- Rates per half year - $1,641.29 approx.
- Under roof - 300sqm approx.
- Built 2007 by Glenwood Homes