Expanding two levels of living this family home has the space to accommodate everyone. Inside and out. Separate living zones between the levels and an abundance of room to roam and storage the caravan and boat in the secure back garden.
• Generous open plan living space upstairs impressive vaulted ceilings
• Quality lacquered kitchen finish with granite stone bench tops
• Blackbutt hardwood flooring though the upper level
• Master suite includes walk in wardrobe and ensuite with separate toilet
• Theatre / Entertainment room with kitchenette and direct access to the pool deck
• Tiled back patio entertaining area
• Upper deck is completely screened with secure and private plantation shutters
• Study / home office
• All family sized bedrooms include built in wardrobes and air conditioning
• Internal laundry with great storage options
• SMEG appliances to the kitchen including 5 burner gas cooktop
• Walk in pantry to the kitchen
• Ducted vacuum system
• 5kw solar power system
• Dual shower to the ensuite bathroom
• Gas hot water
• Undercover boat area
• Double gate side access for the caravan or even bigger boat!
• Split system air conditioning
• Powder room upstairs for guests
• Alarm System
• Garden shed
• Both internal and external stairs
• Under stairs storage options
• Extra workshop space to the double garage.
This spacious 918 sqm allotment is fenced with double gate side access and an abundance of room to play in the back garden. A generous 300sqm under roof with both indoor and out door living zones, fabulous storage options and a big usable allotment!
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon, and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.