This property is just perfect for those looking to make a lifestyle change or looking to downsize their home whilst maintaining the benefits of a larger block showcasing what nature has to offer.
The home is positioned on 4,601 sqm of lush green land surrounded by an abundance of native trees. Situated just 10 minutes to the Ring Road and Willows Shopping Centre and only 12 minutes to the Townsville Hospital, this property offers the acreage lifestyle wanted by many while still being close to it all.
Through the front door you are greeted by an open plan living area featuring slate floors, high ceilings and exposed timber beams. From the living area you step up to the raised kitchen/dining area. The kitchen boasts timber cabinetry and excellent views overlooking the rear patio, pool area and huge backyard. There is ample space to add a large shed at the rear of the property. With this much room the ideas are endless!
The main bedroom is generously sized with split system air-conditioning, built-in mirror robe and en-suite with a corner bathtub, separate shower recess and toilet. The second bedroom also has built-in cupboards. The third bedroom also would make an ideal study, with bi-fold doors opening to the lounge area. This property is a must to see, so explore today.
- Three Bedrooms - two bedrooms tiled, one with slate tiles
- Master bedroom - built-in wardrobe, split system AC and ensuite
- Ensuite - corner bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Air-conditioning to all bedrooms and fans throughout
- Split level open plan kitchen/dining/living room with a combination of slate flooring and lino
- Kitchen - elevated kitchen with wooden cabinetry and views out to the expansive backyard
- Main bathroom - shower/bath combination, vanity with separate toilet
- Laundry - access directly to the back patio from the laundry room
- Sizeable linen cupboard
- Inground pool
- Triple undercover carport
- Large split level rear patio
- Front verandah with paved walkway right to the front gate
- Large 4,601sqm block