Not only is comfort and practicality assured with this well-maintained high-set designed home, it also promises effortless family liveability and an enviable "relaxed" lifestyle that's ideal for growing families needing an overall space and design where there's room to grow...and space to thrive!
The lower level provides extra living, entertaining and storage areas:
• Entry via sliding doors from the dual covered car accommodation leads to the large family room - tiled and air-conditioned for maximum comfort
• Guest / teenagers retreat or would be ideal for extended family member
• 2nd bathroom in striking "black & white" with shower, toilet and vanity - with easy sliding door access from the entertainment / BBQ area its highly practical for entertaining and for those utilising the swimming pool
• Spacious tiled laundry with practical adjoining storage room - easy entry to the side paved area / paved drying court.
The combination of a fresh, soft and relaxed colour scheme, stippled ceilings and beautiful polished timber floors contemporise the upper-level of the home:
• air-conditioned, open-plan lounge and dining area
• adjoining and well-appointed AS NEW "white & marble-look" kitchen featuring loads of 2-pac cabinetry (with soft-close drawers and large pantry with pull-out drawers); quality stainless-steel appliances (dishwasher and under-bench oven) and induction cooktop
• 3 generously-proportioned bedrooms - all appointed with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes (2 with full-length mirrored doors, 1 with built-in dresser with mirror)
• Fresh and modern, renovated family bathroom featuring convenient shower-over-bath design (with both hand-held and waterfall showerhead) and modern vanity; separate toilet
• Security screened throughout (including crim-safe entry doors).
• Secure and private fencing for children and pets (592sqm allotment with tropical & native gardens)
• Off-street covered parking for 2 vehicles
• Large inground swimming pool complete with in-pool seating area and spa, and solar cover - it's ideal for swimming laps
• Highly-desirable and convenient location close to everything!
• Unaffected by recent flooding.
Nestled in a premier location in much sought after "leafy" Mundingburra - arguably one of Townsville's most "family friendly" suburbs with its close proximity to the Ross River, glorious parklands and bikeways, numerous schools (including being within the catchment areas for Pimlico State High School and Mundingburra State School, and just a short walk to The Cathedral School), public transport and numerous shopping complexes - homes in this location are tightly-held, so telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange to inspect without delay!