Ideal for extended families wanting to keep loved ones nearby (parents / grandparents / grown children) - offering the "space" to be at arm's length with the ability to be "right there when needed" at the same time. Alternatively, this property would appeal to buyers seeking a supplementary income to help pay off the mortgage. Only a few years old, both dwellings share a single roofline and a crisp and light colour palette and split-system air-conditioning throughout, each with individual metering and NO BODY CORPORATE FEES. The current tenants in 3A & 3B are paying rental of $330/week and $190/week respectively - $520/week represents a great investment opportunity!
3A - 3-BEDROOM HOME:
Pretty as a picture, the exterior facade has a splash of the Hamptons with calming neutral colour scheme embellished by the white picket fence and classic balustrades on the large, tiled front patio. Use of an all-white colour palette and an open-plan design in the lounge, dining and kitchen emphasising the sense of light and space.
• Modern kitchen features plenty of storage, Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, modern stainless-steel oven and dishwasher
• 3 good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrors
• Spacious master bedroom features large built-in wardrobe with full-length mirrors, and modern ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower, floor-standing vanity and toilet
• Main bathroom features the convenience of shower-over-bath combination and floor-standing vanity; separate laundry with convenient built-in storage; and separate toilet
• Single remote-lockup garage with separate door out to the drying court
3B - SEPARATE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT:
Compact design emphasising the easy-care, low-maintenance lifestyle that comes with apartment living, but with room to move and no body corporate rulings to infringe on your ability to do as you please, including enjoying the company of a pet.
• Open-plan living area and kitchenette
• Spacious bedroom featuring large built-in wardrobe with full-length mirrors, and modern ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower, floor-standing vanity and toilet
• Single remote-lockup garage with laundry and separate door out to the drying court.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Low-maintenance modern construction in AS NEW condition
• Security screened throughout with key-locks to all windows and doors
• Individual metering and NO BODY CORPORATE FEES
• Irrigated 448sqm block - each with own private courtyard
• Side laneway provides easy access to the remote control garages and additional off-street parking for residents or visitors
• Located in Greater Ascot with easy access to the Ring Road, its only 13kms to the CBD and within an 8km of Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University, Townsville Hospital, Riverway Leisure Precinct, Willows Shopping Centre, 1300 Smiles Stadium and a variety of primary and secondary schools
• Ultimately, you can live in both, rent both or live in one and rent the other - the choice is yours. YOU'LL NEED TO BE QUICK - THIS PROPERTY IS SERIOUSLY FOR SALE AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY!
Property configurations such as these are few and far between, so telephone JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!