Constructed by Towney Constructions (a well-established local building company with a reputation for quality workmanship) this home is the perfect choice for discerning buyers who want a quality-built and easy-care family home that's situated in "Crestbrook Estate" with everyday sought after amenities located conveniently nearby.
A modern design with the warmth of a neutral-toned colour palette, easy-care quality tiling and an abundance of natural light all adding together to give the home a welcoming and relaxed vibe. The spacious lounge area lies behind the timber front doors - a comfortable place to unwind and congregate with plush carpeting, air-conditioning and a position away from the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. The soaring raked-ceilings gives the open-plan dining and kitchen area a luxurious sense of space, and sliding door and servery provides a seamless connection to the outdoors via a large tiled patio, offering another option for the family to relax and unwind. The centrally located kitchen is well-appointed with quality Blanco stainless steel appliances (including built-in microwave, dishwasher, under-bench oven, gas cooktop and chef's rangehood). There's an abundance of storage solutions and bench space including a breakfast bar through to the dining area - it's a highly functional and practical design that's sure to please!
There are 3 carpeted bedrooms - all appointed with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom comes complete with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom (with shower, toilet and modern floor-standing vanity).
The modern main bathroom boasts the convenience of a shower-over-bath design and modern floor-standing vanity; there is a separate toilet, and the internal laundry features built-in storage solutions and easy access to the drying court located at the rear of the home.
While the easy-care 567sqm allotment provides sufficient room for children and pets to play, a number of landscape features add both strong visual effect and viable alternatives to hours of mowing (pebbles and pavers, and terraced gardens with plants that suit our climate). The presence of underground drainage and automatic irrigation ensures "outdoor" maintenance is easy all year round. The convenience of double-gate side access allows for storage of a trailer or boat, and a 6m x 4m Colorbond shed provides the homeowner with loads of external storage or workshop (complete with lighting and power - including 15amp outlet).
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Air-conditioned and security screened throughout
• Spacious lounge, open-plan kitchen and dining with easy access to the tiled patio (via sliding door and servery)
• Well-appointed kitchen with quality Blanco stainless steel appliances
• 3 carpeted bedrooms (all appointed with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes) - master bedroom with modern ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
• Panel-lift, double remote-access garage for secure vehicle storage
• Easy-care 567sqm allotment (with underground draining and automatic irrigation), double gate side access for trailer storage, and 6m x 4m Colorbond shed (with lighting and power)
• Nestled in the heart of Mount Louisa, you'll enjoy close proximity to a range of quality schools (public and private), shopping centres and parkland - take full advantage of the central location that puts everything you need right at your doorstep.
This comfortable and practical residence is perfect for the family "on-the-go" that needs a home that reflects today's busy lifestyle. If you're searching for a home that offers space to relax and unwind...with the all the features that makes it possible...then you're sure to love living here! So do yourself a favour and telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!