Country lifestyle living at its best, Ideal for raising the kids up on the farm, this large family home on 2Ha, with a 3-Bay Shed & Inground Pool, plenty of room to move and a fitted out shed suitable for a teenager's retreat!
• Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area, polished floorboards throughout
• Spacious lounge & dining area, air-conditioned with ceiling fans and a study/work area
• Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards & bench space, stainless-steel appliances & dishwasher
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe & access through to the main bathroom
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Massive formal bathroom, with a separate shower, bath-tub and spacious vanity
• Large outdoor entertainment area, overlooks the fully fenced yard
• Enjoy the hot summer days in the large inground swimming pool
• Double bay shed which has been fitted out with inclusions suitable for a teenager's retreat, including spacious kitchen, bathroom, bedroom & living area
• 3-Bay Shed at the rear of the property
• Rainwater Tanks - 28,000L & Solar Hot Water
Room for horses or other animals, approx. 3km to Kinchant Dam for all your fishing, camping & water sports fun! School Bus collects at the front gate, approx. 25min to Marian or Walkerston Shopping Complexes, this perfect country home is awaiting you! To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
Auction, 6pm Monday 9th November, 224 Victoria Street, Mackay.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.