An opportunity like this does not come often - live upstairs with parents, teenagers or adult kids downstairs, or rent one downstairs to help with payments, or rent the whole house!
Located in Caboolture South, this low maintenance large brick and tile family home offers more than you can imagine.
With fully self-contained 2-bedroom approved flat downstairs, 3-bedroom plus office residence upstairs, this home is situated on a fully fenced large 654 sqm flood-free flat block of land with a nature reserve and Platypus Creek at the rear, this property can be an extended family residence, perfect investment property or live in one and rent the other, opportunity.
UPSTAIRS (~107m2 incl verandah)
- Large air-conditioned open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with bamboo timber flooring throughout
- Stylish kitchen with electric hot plate, oven, rangehood, integrated dishwasher, large corner pantry, breakfast bar, ample benchtop working space and direct entry to large front balcony
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins in 2 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has direct access to front balcony
- Good sized bathroom with bath and shower, tiled
- Separate toilet
- Office located downstairs in the main entry area
- Flyscreens throughout
- Separate front and rear entries allowing independent access
DOWNSTAIRS (~80 m2)
- 2 large bedrooms, main bedroom featuring full wall length built-ins
- Spacious combined kitchen / dining area with direct entry to/from backyard
- Brand new stylish kitchen with freestanding stove and oven combo as well as rangehood
- Large air-conditioned lounge area with direct access to back yard
- Tiled bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Independent front and rear entries
- Separate phone connections and electricity metering for upstairs and downstairs; shared hot water unit and meter
- 8.5x4.5m Tandem lock up garage with separate side door, ample power points and lighting
- Ample off-street parking
- Laundry area with 2 access points for separate washing machines located in garage
- Easy maintenance gardens with shed at rear of property
- 654 sqm block with backyard access to nature reserve and Platypus Creek
- Fully fenced, flat and flood free block safe for children and pets to have fun being watched by residents of this beautiful home
- Plenty of room for a veggie patch and a pool!
Recently repainted (interior and exterior), new window furnishings installed throughout, brand new kitchen downstairs, refurbished bathrooms - there is nothing to do, just move in and enjoy your life!
Centenary Lakes walking tracks only a short walk away and lots of other opportunities to walk / jog around, walk with your children and/or your dog are only a bonus.
With major shopping precincts, hospitals, schools, TAFE and library within 5 mins drive, public transport at the door step (on demand bus stop) and Caboolture and Morayfield train stations both close by, this property is not to be missed.
For more details or to organise private viewing, please call Maria on 0410 291 124.