Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Brisbane's northside suburb of Eatons Hill, this modern renovated home embraces a relaxed family environment with excellent space, privacy and natural light. Offering the perfect low maintenance lifestyle and within walking distance to all local amenities including primary school, parks, bus stop and cafes.
Plenty of room for everyone, there are several living area's including an open plan family living area, front balcony and rear entertaining deck as well as a large rumpus room downstairs and a separate study or home office for those working from home. The home is tastefully decorated in modern neutral tones with stunning polished floorboards throughout the upper level including the bedrooms.
Outdoors there is an abundance of greenery with established trees and low maintenance gardens. A garden shed for the mower and tools and plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
• Generous sized master bedroom with air conditioning and walk-in robe
• Additional bedrooms are a great size, both with air conditioning
• Modern family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and large island bench/breakfast bar
• Air conditioned open-plan living and dining, opening out to the front balcony
• Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout
• Ceiling fans
• Large covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the rear yard
• Study or home office
• Large carpeted rumpus room
• Separate laundry and additional toilet
• Patio area
• Double lock-up garage
• 1600kw Solar panels
• Garden shed
• Large 781m2 fully fenced block with side access
• Pet and child friendly yard
• Great location, walking distance to schools, shops and Eatons Hill entertaining precinct
To arrange your private inspection contact Jason Martin today.
'This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'