This impressive fully fenced 2.42 acre allotment offers an easy-living country lifestyle with the convenience of being so close to town. With plenty of natural surroundings, stunning breezes and great privacy from the cane, you won't even notice the main road nearby.
As the current owners have purchased elsewhere, they are committed to sell this great lifestyle and move on.
Some of the impressive features this property provides include:
- Comfortable family home with 3 carpeted bedrooms all offering mirrored BIR's and air-conditioning + access to the deck outside via the main bedroom
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning and timber blinds, plus timber flooring throughout
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space plus gas cooktop
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern neutral colours throughout
- Stunning timber deck that wraps from the front around to the entertainment area
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooking the stables and cane paddocks with built in bar plus spa bath included
- Satellite nbn
The space on this large allotment has been used well with 9 stables/paddocks plus a 40m x 20m fully floodlit arena, all set up and ready to go! Also offering 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks, fully serviced enviro septic system and a 600 gallon/hour Bore with submersible pump.
The 2.5-bay shed is perfect for storing a boat, horse float and more + 3 carports for easy parking.
With fruit trees growing in the yard and stunning well-maintained hedges leading you down the driveway, this is sure to be an eye-catcher from the get-go!
Please Note: Donga is NOT Included.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.