Every aspect of comfortable living has been accommodated in this contemporary mid-century planation inspired home. This 2,084sqm corner allotment provides complete privacy from the two neighbouring properties and the street view. A picturesque view of the extensive gardens is provided from every room in this home, ingeniously attention to detail and planning throughout the entire property.
Free-flowing living spaces inside the home and an abundance of outdoor living areas. Four internal living areas, including two lounge rooms, a generous dining room and a modern pool and garden view atrium. Bay windows in the master suite provide a stunning tropical outlook, features include a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Centralised kitchen area with a 4m long stone breakfast bench with a 40mm edge, display cabinetry, dishwasher, and dual ovens. The fourth bedroom is currently utilised as a home office and conveniently has direct front patio access.
Secluded pool enclave, with roman inspired pool design, rendered garden walls and shade sails surrounding.
• Dual designed main bathroom with 40mm granite vanity top.
• Split system air conditioning
• Tiled throughout
• Modern timber French doors, including crimsafe screens
• Planation styled ceiling fans throughout
• Generous laundry room with folding bench
• Smart tropic climate louvre windows
• Storage options
• Stunning tiled alfresco entertaining space
• Extensive established gardens all irrigated with a working bore
• 5kw solar power system and solar hot water
• Wrap around verandas to the front of the home
• Fenced to the boundary, with remote access driveway gate.
• Absolute privacy
• Secluded open-air spaces for entertaining
• Garden shed
• Native and tropical with a wide variety of established fruit trees throughout the property grounds
• Double lock up garage
• Gutter Guard in all gutters
This private 2,084sqm allotment is fully screened by lush tropical gardens with a hidden pathway through the tropical landscape. Outdoor living spaces include a breakfast patio to the front and a generous entertaining deck to the back of the home overlooking the back garden.
Viewing by appointment are welcomed
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.