In this quiet area of town, is this large home ideal for two families. Located so close to the city, the space & security this home greets you with & the large pool out the back, will leave you wanting to see more!
• Spacious lounge area
• Office with air-conditioning, power surged points & NBN
• Kitchenette air-conditioned with a multipurpose/dining area
• Bathroom with a shower & storage space
• Indoor entertainment area with a ceiling fan
• 2 Rooms for multipurpose use or a teenager's retreat
• Walk around large kitchen with a ceiling fan, ceramic cook top with range hood, large pantry, and ample cupboard space
• Open lookout view to the lounge area with a built-in massive bar for entertaining
• Vertical drapes for your privacy
• Spacious dining area with windows galore throughout to let through the cool breeze
• Main bedroom with a ceiling fan and double BIR
• 3 Bedrooms with A/C, Ceiling fans & BIR
• Lounge area with dimmer lighting for those quiet movie nights
• Ample storage throughout
• Side verandah to enjoy morning hot beverages taking in the quiet neighbourhood
• Huge undercover entertainment area with ceiling fan
• 50,000L original concreted pool, with a swing for your relaxation
• Pool pump in good condition
• 3 secured garages
• Low maintenance gardens
• Small workman's/garden shed for your convenience
• Fully fenced & side access to the back yard
Positioned perfectly, in a quiet neighbourhood with a low need for A/C as the breeze through this home will blow you away, being only a 10 minute walk to the CBD and close to schools, shops & other conveniences. Ideal for a large/extended family, or a self-employed owners delight with so many separate areas throughout, you must see this one, it won't last long!
To ensure you don't miss out, please contact Maxine Richardson on 0422 108 116 to organise a viewing or for more information.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.