Expanding over two levels of living, this tropic inspired home has the space to accommodate inside and out. As you would expect the home boosts lofty open plan living areas, gorgeous hardwood features, generous outdoor deck areas a work shed and secluded pool zone.
• Central living and kitchen area
• 40mm stone edge countertop to the kitchen
• Roomy new contemporary bathroom on the first level
• Laundry space undercover
• Tropical inspired hardwood flooring
• Large main bedroom with two powder rooms
• Open plan study on the first floor
• New ceiling fans
• Hardwood Sash windows
• Air conditioning
• 15x4m work shed includes, 3m clearance, mezzanine level and automatic roller door
• 5kw solar power system and solar hot water
• Working irrigated bore system
• Private pool zone with rock waterfall feature
• Freestanding gazebo with lighting and power and gorgeous tree-lined canopy outlook
• Dual double gate access to the property
• Fenced to the boundary
• Established gardens with an amazing canopy of mature trees and native plants.
This secluded allotment is fully screened by lush tropical gardens, hidden pathways cleverly weave through the tropical landscape. Outdoor living spaces include both front and back garden decks, plus a powered gazebo to the back of the property. The 1200sqm allotment is fully fenced and completely private form the neighbours. The property is a tropical gem, cool and comfortable the established garden canopy keeps this property at a beautiful temperature throughout the tropical summer months.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.