An elevated vantage point affords this suburb home a beautiful view of East Trinity mountain ranges. This beautifully maintained family haven offers a very functional floorplan focused on low maintenance entertaining.
The home has an elevated position in a very prestigious street and is surrounded by other stunning properties. Past the tropical gardens at the front and through the double front door you are greeted inside with an open plan kitchen, multiple living areas, 4 generously sized bedrooms and a study/ 5th bedroom as well as a sparkling swimming pool.
This home is particularly spacious and is perfect for the growing family. Situated upstairs with an en-suite and private balcony hosting amazing views and overlooking the pool, the master bedroom is perfect for those looking for their own little retreat.
Other features of this property:
- 5kw Solar power System
- All bedrooms with BIR
- Fully Air-conditioned throughout
- Swimming pool
- Stainless Steel kitchen appliances
- Double garage & extra undercover side access which provides room for a boat - 683sqm block
- Undercover outdoor patio overlooking the pool
- Tool shed/storage area.
If you would like to view this stunning home or have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Nicole Bragg or Chris Sullivan on 0438 455 631
• Two level design, upper level master retreat with ensuite and WIR
• East Facing view to the Trinity Inlet
• 2 living areas, high ceilings and functional layout
• Situated close to city, schools and shops
• Great separation and well zoned family home
• Large office or 5th bedroom
• 5 kw solar panels