Just over 4 Hectares of land in the beautiful area of Moorina is now for sale.
With a lovely 3 bedroom home and a fully contained granny flat/teenage retreat and a horse arena are extra bonuses.
A dam provides silver perch, so it may be a fishing Eden. Stunning sunrises and sunsets just complete the picture of living in and with nature.
The main house offers a centrally located kitchen, a large and cozy living / dining room and a separate family / rumpus area, but you will spend most of your time on the expansive covered timber deck/entertainment area with captivating views to the Glasshouse Mountains. School Bus stops at driveway for virtually every school in the district.
Main House Features:
- Dishwasher, Rangehood, Electric cook-top and oven
- Split Air Conditioners in Living and Family areas
- Tiled Main bathroom, renovated ensuite, and a separate WC
- Separate large living areas
- Security screens on windows and doors, rolling shields to some windows
- Expansive covered entertaining area
- Inground pool
- Rainwater tank (approx 30,000ltrs)
- Septic tank
- Spring fed dam with irrigation system
- Numerous fruit olive, Bowen mango, lemon trees, etc
- Large carport to accommodate 4 cars plus extra parking space
- Single Garage
- 3 Phase Power to Multi-Stage pump from dam
- Horse arena
The granny flat / teenage retreat offers:
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Large bedroom area
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Large living area
- Storage / Linen Cupboard
- Power, TV and internet connections.
For more info and/or to organize your private viewing please contact me on 0410 291 124.